He loves it, but next time want to order 10 #, same as Peke a Tzu orders for 17.00. Didnt see it listed.
- Excellent source of protein, calcium, Vitamin B, phosphorus, calcium, and potassium.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Ingredients: Chicken Meat, Chicken Bones, Chicken Necks, Broccoli, Butternut Squash, Kale, Chicken Hearts, Chicken Gizzards, Chicken Liver.
Crude Protein (min) 12%
Crude Fat (min) 9%
Crude Fiber (max) 5%
Moisture (max) 72%
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.
Plus he thinks it is delicious. My one year old black Lab has been eating Oma's since I got him from the breeder at 8 weeks old. The breeder recommended this, and also Woof and other Oma's Pride products as part of the raw diet we feed him. He is shiny and healthy and a happy growing boy. We are extremely satisfied with the food as well as Oma's excellent customer service.
Quality product at a good price