My one year old Black Lab is thriving on Oma's food. He has been eating Oma's as part of his raw diet since we picked him up from the breeder at 8 weeks old. They recommended Oma's and we are glad they did. The food is easy to prepare, and I just add a few cooked vegetables and some other supplements (like beef organ crumbles from Oma's). People remark on how healthy he looks and how shiny. Oma's also ships promptly and the food is fresh and well packed. We are very satisfied.
Oma's Pride RAW products can ONLY to shipped to the following states*:
CT, DE, KY, OH, MA, MD, ME, MI, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, TN, VT, VA, WV & Washington D.C.
*Restrictions may apply to specific ZIP codes. Please contact us with any questions.
- Excellent source of protein, manganese, potassium, selenium, and vitamin B.
- High levels of zinc and iron to support heart health.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Ingredients: Beef meat, beef heart, broccoli, butternut squash, beef kidney, bone dust, beef liver, kale.
Crude Protein (min) 12%
Crude Fat (min) 16%
Crude Fiber (max) 4%
Moisture (max) 67%
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.